Sunday, August 3, 2014

Resorts World Sentosa, Equarius Hotel - Into the Equarius Zone


This is a great hotel if,

(i) You love having romantic stroll with that special someone after dinner. 

As it is located quite a distance from the other hotels and the main attractions, it is advisable to take a shuttle bus to reach the hotel unless you are familiar with the place. 



My wife and I decided to take a stroll after our dinner at the Hard Rock Hotel as it was getting late and we did not want to wait for the shuttle bus. It was quite a nice walk, took us about 15 – 20 minuets from Festival Hotel to get back and do look out for cars traveling towards the direction of the hotel. 








(ii) You want lots of personal time with him/her.


The hotel is very quiet and it can be quite eerie at night. I can almost imagine a huge “DO NOT DISTURD” sign hanging at the hotel’s entrance. Hardly see any hotel staff within the hotel’s premises and most of them are minding their own business with minimal interactions with the guests. I wonder if anyone would stop me if I decided to take off my shirt at the lobby. Should give it a try if I decided to come back here again. We decided to stay very close together throughout our stay in case one of us got lost and left the other person alone in the middle of the mysterious Equarius Zone.



Breakfast @ Forest




(iii) You prefer to gaze at each other during breakfast.

Breakfast spread was very limited and the quality quite average. I was not exactly sure what I was paying for but certainly not for the food. Since we are in a “Forest” maybe I should not be expecting too much.


Don't think I will be coming back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment